Sterilite 27308003 3 Drawer See Through Drawers Perfect storage for small items





Sterilite 27308003 3-Drawer Narrow Cart White with See-Through Drawers and Black Casters, 3-Pack
  • 14-1/4-Inch length by 8-1/4-inch width by 24-inch height
  • Perfect for laundry rooms
  • Made of plastic
  • Comes with casters

  • Perfect storage for small spaces I just remodeled my very small kitchen and still didn't have enough space. I wanted something that wasn't too deep that would stick out past my counters or refrigerator. I ordered these and couldn't be happier. I didn't read any reviews first and so I was kind of hoping but not really believing there would be three sets. In fact you end up with nine drawers. I left off the wheels and stacked like another reviewer did. Perfect depth height and narrow just like I wanted. I put potatoes bananas large kitchenware etc. in them. I am so happy with them I am ordering more. Not because I need them but because they are so handy and useful I know I will use them. Not to mention the price is right.
    Great narrow drawers Great narrow drawers. Just like the wider version you can find at Target. But the could not find the narrow version anywhere else.VERY happy.
    SO CONVENIENT & STURDY I have one in my walkin closet for socks & underwear one in each linen closet for medicines toiletries suntan lotions sprays etc. and one in my daughter's closet for her art supplies. I love these and for this price currently on sale at 3pack for less than $40. delivered to your door with no tax you really can't beat it!If you plan to roll it around a lot you may want to use some expanding glue like gorilla glue when you install the wheels but I rarely move mine and have used these without the wheels in the past also.Nice size nice price and won't crack or fall apart easily. One of the few things left that is really a good value.
    Perfect Anywhere. I have this in my bathroom for the tons of cosmetics makeup and beauty supplies that I have. When you purchase you will recieve three 3 of these. I stacked them on top of each other. Stacked together it measures 6 feet tall 8 inches wideconvienantly very narrowand 14 inches long/deep which is front to back. Each drawer is very spacious. They're big enough to hold large bottlesseveral tall cans of hairspray several curling irons etc.
    Compact solution to lack of storage space Excellent value I love this little cart! Our bathrooms are oldfashioned and have little to no storage space. Installing a vanity under the sink would be no solution because it would be ugly. This cart saved the day. Sturdy yet lightweight it is narrow and short enough to fit under the sink in the bathroom yet not take up so much space as to be an eyesore or something to bang your knees against. The drawers glide smoothly. There is enough room for haircare items and extra supplies inside. The white plastic surfaces will be easy to keep clean. You can easily roll it out of the way to clean around it. Sterlite made the casters easy to install just a firm push into holes on the bottom.
    Great product Bought this for myself and i am very happy with it! Product was as advertised and it arrived very fast.Good quality and a great price!Highly recommend.
    pack of 3 narrow enough to fit everywhere hold tons of stuff that says it all. Great value for the money and you can use these anywhere. I'm not using the wheels so I can't comment on those. Pulling those drawers is not easy especially if they are full but I guess you can't do better with plastic.
    Perfect storage for small items I was looking for a way to sort my childrens' toys and ordered a few of these. They are perfect for that use. The drawers are rather small.






    14-1/4-Inch length by 8-1/4-inch width by 24-inch height.Perfect for laundry rooms.Made of plastic.Comes with casters. Sterilite's 3-drawer carts feature a clear drawer front design that allows for easy identification of contents and are useful in any room of the home. The comfortable handles and easy slide-out drawers are simple to use. Casters are included with all drawer carts to create rolling storage options.





    Related Products


     
    2011 Best Storage Drawer Carts