Sterilite 17918004 ClearView 3 Drawer Organizer Great for bathrooms!





Sterilite Corp. 17918004 ClearView 3-Drawer Organizer
  • STERILITE
  • Sterilite #17918004 3 Drawer Clear Organizer

  • too small this product is much much smaller than it is advertised here. i can't use it for what it was intended. i'm considering giving it away as a gift cuz i dont really have a use for it. very disappointed.
    Printer Paper I own 3 of these. I use them to store paper printer paper 8 1/2 x 11loose leaf notebook colored card stock photo paper .ect each drawer holds 500steets of paper. Great item to have if you have childern in school they always know where to get the different papers for school projects.
    People are dumb these are great and for much less than at walmart or target where they are selling these for 30. I bought this on here for $10 just as advertised. People need to PAY ATTENTION to the dimensions when you order these these are the small drawers. I use these for my makeup and small hair supplies as I am a traveling makeup artist. It is much cheaper than overpriced make up cases and they divide better and carry more. I am buying more for my bathroom for my own makeup. The people who mark this with 1 star should really consider their own stupidity before they review it wasn't the product's malfunction or mistake it was their own.
    poor selection on my part Much tinier than I thought it was.Unable to fit the crafts I wanted it for.I mustn't have read the dimensions correctly.can't even begin to find out its use as an organizer because of its size.It would be too involved for me to send it back or I would have done so.
    Great for bathrooms! Love that this fits right under the sink! Holds a lot! Very sturdy. Could be good for an office storage as well.
    No description Everything was good as for wellbuilt but the item had no description on size. I was expecting a drawer big enough to put my sox and underwear while living in a tent in Afghanistan. Instead I received an 8.5X11 inch drawer. The picture along with the price made it look as it was 2.5'ft. High by 2'Wide I would hate to order another and get an even smaller drawer.
    Great Little Storage Container These containers are wellbuilt functional and attractive. I initially bought 2 of them a fews years ago. I liked them so much that I bought 6 more a few months ago.They are designed to hold lettersize paper 8.5 x 11 as well as pens pencils pencil sharpeners and other smaller items. The front and sides of the drawers are almost completely seethrough so you can see the contents in the drawers.You can also use them as a alternative to stacking letter trays or you can use them for holding your colored lettersize printer paper greeting cards and other paper stock.
    verrryyy gooodd Bought one to put away markers and other small craft supplies. Love it and am buying two more.
    Works well can be used for so many different things This 3 drawer unit is very practical and can be used for so many different things. We use them under our bathroom cabinets to better organize the area and eliminate clutter. They work well and have lasted years already. It's nice too because they are really easy to clean because you can just take the drawers out and put the whole unit in your dishwasher.
    Keeps documents safe from pets. I love this thing! I live in a tiny apartment so I have to store some things on the floor. This thing is perfect for keeping important documents safe from my pets.






    STERILITE.Sterilite #17918004 3 Drawer Clear Organizer. Storage drawers feature a large viewing window for easy identification of contents, and a generous handle for easy gripping. Ideal for a variety of uses. White. 13 1/2'' L. x 10 7/8'' W. x 9 5/8'' H.





    Related Products


     
    2011 Best Storage Drawer Carts